Monday, February 22, 2010

Making Hairclips

My mom once told me that when I was in kindergarten,she would always send me to school with a flower in my hair.But some days we just couldn't find a hair clip.Well that didn't stop me! I would just wait until lunch,then take my napkin,twist it up into a little rose shape and stick it in my hair.

So the bottom line is, I love Flowers. I especially love flowers in my hair.

So, Naturally I have a lot of Hairclips, In all different colors to match whatever I'm wearing.

So I'm going to show you how I make them.


You need a hair clip, fake flowers, mini brads (or paper fasteners work too ), and a hot glue gun.




First remove the centers of your flowers and replace them with a brad.




Then just hot glue it to your clip! ( make sure to overlap some of the glue on the underside of the clip so that the flower does not come off ) ( Oh, and it's best to open up your clip before you glue, so that you don't accidentally glue the top to the bottom piece )




Ta Da!

Easy as pie!



( If pie were easy... :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute, love the idea. Might have to raid my daughter's clips. hehe. TFS.
    Candi

    ReplyDelete